Kindergarten through Grade 6
Flag Football league is a recreational, non-competitive league designed for the participant to have fun and learn the basic skills of flag football.
- All players need a mouth guard, football spikes are recommended.
- Please request shirt size on registration form if you do not have a reversible jersey from previous season that fits. Jerseys will be handed out by the first game.
- Please include school attending in 2016-2017 school year on registration form.
- Practices will be held on Monday or Tuesday or Thursday evenings at 5:30pm or 6:45pm, according to schedule. Games will be played on Tuesday and/or Thursday and/or Saturdays beginning September 10.
- Team schedules will be emailed and posted online at wfparks.org by August 5.
- West Fargo Parks is working with Fargo and Moorhead Parks to offer Flag Football for Grades 4-6. This is a great option for youth who are not ready to play tackle football. Teams in these age groups will play games against Fargo and Moorhead, and may travel to those sites. Please refer to your child’s schedule for more details.
- Teams will be limited to 14 players per team. Space is limited so be sure to register early!
- Carpooling: For carpooling purposes you may request to play with two other individuals, however these two individuals must be in the same level and school as your child. These registrations must be mailed together or turned into the office at the same time. To help prevent errors in this process we encourage participants not to use online registration if making carpool requests. This procedure only applies to registrations received by the registration deadline.
- Volunteer coaches are needed! We would not be able to offer this program without the help of volunteer coaches. Please indicate on registration form if you are interested in being a coach.
- Check the Cancellation Line at 433-5363 for most current updates.
Flag Football begins Monday, August 15 and runs until Saturday, October 8.
Check the Cancellation Line at 433-5363 for the most current weather-related and other schedule updates.
Registration is now closed.